Certification and Quality
Because of the high demands of our business partners, an integral part of our technological procedures are inspections of product quality. We make our products according to the strictest standards for more than just the automotive industry. Quality inspections are conducted by the Quality Department and the company's own metrology centre.
- 2004 - implementation of a Quality Management System according to ČSN EN ISO 9001
- 2007 - expansion to include an Environmental Management System according to ČSN EN ISO 14001
- 2014 - expansion of the inspection department to include a person with weld capillary test certification (PT2)
- 2015 - visual inspection certification (VT2)
- 2017 - a CWS ANB welding engineer joins the team
- 2019 - implementation of the IATF 16949 system management standard for the automotive sector.
- We work with an IWE certified body on a permanent basis
- 3D measuring arm
- Welding processes are under IWE supervision
- Person with dye penetrant test qualification (PT1 / 2)
- Macrographic weld testing